Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Stanley Cup Finals

In honor of the Stanley Cup Finals, the blog has a silver color.



The schedule is looking like this (all games at 8:00 est):

Game 1 @ Vancouver June 1 NBC
Game 2 @ Vancouver June 4 NBC
Game 3 @ Boston June 6 Versus
Game 4 @ Boston June 8 Versus
Game 5 @ Vancouver June 10 NBC*
Game 6 @ Boston June 13 NBC*
Game 7 @ Vancouver June 15 NBC*

For the record, I am pulling for Vancouver. I really don't have a particular reason, but I just think they will win with the Sedin twins and Lunago. Normally, I go for the underdogs (which I guess Boston is, but not by much if any). But I just really like Vancouver for some reason right now. It might be the uniforms. Some of the snazziest in the league.



Anyone interested, I am going to be going to watch Game 2 at Taco Mac Philips Arena on Saturday, Game 3 at home, and Game 4 (until they kick me out) at Johnny's Pizza Stockbridge. Trivia.



If you are wondering, I will speak about my thoughts concerning the recent Thrashers news tomorrow. I already have a post written, so it will automatically post at noon Friday. Another couple will follow shortly there after.



Enjoy the Stanley Cup Finals people.



TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment