Wednesday, July 27, 2011

No calls...

Longest Game in Turner Field History 19 innings. A typical game is 9 innings. So yes. We played more than two games worth of baseball in one night.

The game ended at 1:50 a.m. and was the longest in Turner Field history and matched the longest in the major leagues this season. At 6 hours, 39 minutes, it was the longest by time for both teams.

The Braves’ previous longest game by time was 6:10 against the Mets on July 4, 1985, at Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium.

Oh, and I worked for a different department earlier in the day. I arrived at Turner Field about 10:00 and left after 2:20am.

So don't call me. I'm sleeping.

I have no comment on whether or not Lugo was safe at the plate or not. (because he wasn't)



But I still got to go home, so I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment