Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Welcome, Foolish Mortals...



Wow, what fun! I costumed up with my friends at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party. I didn't really have a particular ghost, but that's okay. I loved every minute of it!

I'm just going to throw the pictures up here. I'll have to come back to the stories. I will! I will! I promise!

Stories is best told through the pictures anyhow. More will come later (I hope) from different cameras.

Anyway, this is the tale of Gina, Darrell, Liz, Steve, Jesse, Detag, Nicole, and myself.

"The spirits have received your sympathic vibrations and are beginning to materialize"...



The whole process took from 1:00 until about 7:30. Most applied their own make up. Jesse, Gina and me needed the most outside help. There was a lot to do. Bald caps. Contact lens. And lots and lots of blue and white makeup, sometimes in places you might not expect. Like in the ears, up the nose, and in the eyelids.

Then, it was off to the Magic Kingdom. Below are random shots taken throughout the night.



Oh yeah. We were celebrities, some more than others. Particularly the Bride, the Hitchhiking Ghosts, and the Ballerina. We had to keep telling people we were guests and not cast members. Even some cast members where asking for a photo op!



And here is the three part group photo, sans Gina the photographer.



Plus a fully present shot taken with some Haunted Mansion Cast Members, taken by an Imagineer.



"And now, the ghosts will follow you home! Hahahahaha....!"

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Unreal! All of you look super! Thanks for sharing.

    Love from Conyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look amazing! That first pic of you is really good (and scary). Looks like you all had fun :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievably scary! It made me want to go to the Haunted Mansion again...it was so long ago and the costumes reminded of how much I like it.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so delighted that you could join us; you're such a spirited lad.

    ~The Bride

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking ghastly! Great job on the makeup. If you don't mind me asking..what kind of makeup did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does the ballerina have a pattern for the dress?

    ReplyDelete