Sunday, May 2, 2010

FBO + 1 ... + 2

Here we come...

\

This time, I'll be eating inside and not looking in from the bushes, wishing, waiting.



I wanna be where the people are. I wanna see, wanna see them dancin'. Walking around on those - what do you call 'em? Oh - feet! Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far. Legs are required for jumping, dancing. Strolling along down a - what's that word again? Street.

Up where they walk, up where they run. Up where they stay all day in the sun. Wanderin' free -

Wish I could be...

Part of that world...

...

Maybe we can go on a lot of rides together again. Like this one...



TTFN

3 comments:

  1. You didn't post that video. That video of us trapped in the abomination that my Living Seas has become is akin to waterboarding!!! Low Zachary......so very low!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Curious, you are more disturbed by singing fish than the predator outside the restaurant.

    Interesting...

    ReplyDelete