Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

To all of the moms out there, I hope you have a truly amazing day! Especially my mom (who will dis-own me for this, but oh well). Here's me, my mom and my sister from two of their trips down while I was at Disney.



Now, mom doesn't like having her picture made, especially with characters. So major kudos for doing this for me!

I'd also like to give a shout out to all of the other special ladies in my life that are there for me with love and support. Gina, Brenda, and Liz, thanks for all you do for me! This day is for those amazing people like you as well. (Thanks for getting in that picture with Liz and Bleach there Darrell. Lovely expression!)



Back to my mom for a second and her hang up with characters, she seems happy doesn't she? Big smile. Seems sorta relaxed. Look again at her, me and Santa Goofy.



Now, the same people moments before that picture was snapped.



See, mom just jumps up there, gets into position quickly and stands perfectly still. She wants it over and done with. Goofy and I are both looking at her because we have no idea what she's doing. She's there for one reason. Picture. No talking, no interaction, just snap the camera and move on.

Oh well...

Love you mom and thank you for all that you continue to do for me!

PS, If you look at the pictures of Mom and Santa Goofy, you can clearly see mom's hair is messed up. It appears to be Goofy's fault because it was fine in the before picture. Don't hold that against her!

No comments:

Post a Comment