Saturday, August 14, 2010

Beauty and the Beast (& Fantasmic)

Really, this is just to make sure I've shared everything. I may have shown this before, but I don't think so.

It is mainly pictures from the Beauty and the Beast stage show at Disney's Hollywood Studios. I saw this show with a bunch of other bus greeters on our graduation day celebration. It was many people's last night in the parks. I was extended a week longer because I started a week later, so not mine.

We all went and rode a few rides together and decided to see B&B.



Afterwards, we all went to Fantasmic and were given VIP seating because many of us worked for Fantasmic as well, so this was sorta a reward. I only have a handful of pictures, but I do have some video later on.



TTFN

On Deck: Morocco (the last of the photos)
In The Hole: Final Stories and Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment