Tuesday, August 10, 2010

On The Road Again

Well, I'm off. I leave today for a week long trip to see Stephanie.

I'm flying into Washington D.C. for a quick meal with Stephanie's mom and Doug. Tomorrow, Stephanie's working so I'm going to hang around our nation's capital. Most likely, I'm going to the Smithsonian American History Museum. I'll join Stephanie for lunch then dinner plans are up in the air.

The 12th is our 4th anniversary. How are we celebrating? Road trip!

We'll be driving up to Rhode Island to visit her dad and Sue. Hopefully, we'll be able to get to the beach on Friday or Saturday.

There is somewhat of a debate about what to eat for our anniversary lunch. Dinner is kinda out of the question because we'll be with family, so it's all about lunch. Stephanie doesn't like stopping because she hates road trips. The plan is to get drive thru. Not even sit down. My theory is to sit down in a restuarant and give ourselves a break. Stephanie wants to get there. We'll see what happens.

We drive back on Sunday to D.C. and I fly back to Atlanta and go straight to work on Monday.

This should be a very nice trip. It's been quite a while since I've seen Stephanie so it will be a great chance to see her again.

As far as the blog goes, I've already written a few posts that will automatically show up later this week and into next week.

1 comment: