Sunday, August 1, 2010

Norway Pictures

Norway is amazingly beautiful. I really like Norway.

There is a church there. I had the luck to always experience the inside of this church by myself. Anyone is welcome to go in at any time, but no one ever did while I was in there. Part of this was very relaxing, a real nice breather from the hustle and bustle of outside. It is a little offsetting with the statues of Vikings in there.



There is a ride here. It’s nice. The Maelstrom. I do not like the fact that you are forced to wait at the end of the ride for the theatre to open before you can exit. What I do like the shops there once you exit.



I also really like the pastries there. You can dine on delicious sticky buns under a real grass roof and reindeer antlers.



The rest of the area is just stunning. One of my favorite countries in EPCOT.



Thanks for joining me.

TTFN

On Deck: Downtown Disney Resort Secrets
In The Hole: Pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment