Thursday, August 5, 2010

Pumpkin Pictures

Well, I was looking through my archive of pictures and ran across some photos I took from the Magic Kingdom during Halloween. I don't think I ever shared them.

They are truly out of season, but that's okay I suppose.

Here are the pumpkins and scarecrows of Mainstreet U.S.A. in the Magic Kingdom. Many of them are themed after the structure they are on. Like the ice cream pumpkins above the ice cream shop; Caseys has sports, fries, and soda; or the Dapper Dans on the barber shop. There are several others that are specific to their location. Enjoy!



I remember reading an article in a cast member publication about the guy who designed the pumpkins. His favorite is the three stacked on top of each other that look like a snowman. Hope you enjoyed this trip to the town of Halloween.

TTFN

On Deck: Streets of America
In The Hole: Secrets

2 comments:

  1. Halloween is NEVER out-of-season my dear man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I generally agree Halloween is never out of season, it felt odd posting pumpkin pictures with 153 degree heat in the shade!

    ReplyDelete