Friday, June 19, 2009

New Look and Updates

Okay, so I changed the look of the site. It was really distracting for me to see so much wasted space. The computer I use is wide, so it's a wide screen blog now. It may cut you off if it's a smaller screen, but as long as you're reading this, it's all good.

Anyway, so I added 15 pictures as a stable fixture at the top of the blog. Photobucket was really cool in how it decided to center on them, I didn't choose that. For those curious, the pictures are as follows (left to right)

1. Row of TK Stormtrooper helmets from the St. Patrick's Day Parade.
2. Me as a Stormtrooper in some oversized chairs at Sky Field.
3. Stephanie and I at the Aquarium in Baltimore.
4. Me as a Stormtrooper on the big screen at a Thrashers game with Chuck Bell on "Chuck Cam".

Next row

1. Me helping present the Kelly Cup to the ECHL Champion Alaska Aces.
2. Stephanie, Abbey (sister) and me with Mickey.
3. Me as a TK at a Thrashers game.
4. Me and Stephanie at a Nationals Game in DC.

Another row down...

1. Me as a TK at Turner Field with the Atlanta skyline in the background.
2. Lord Stanley's Cup.
3. Stephanie and I in Mickey's Country House at Disney World.
4. Me (TK'ed) and Homer the Brave.

Last row

1. Stephanie and I in my two Thrashers jerseys.
2. Me after the St. Patrick's parade being lightsabered by a Sith Lord, Darth Nihilus.
3. Christmas with Thrash, a dancing tree, and some of "Santa's helpers".
4. Same as the first one. Couldn't change it.

So that's what that is on the side. I rather like it. I may update it from time to time, but it's a pretty cool looking little collage thing.

I did have a crucially important meeting today. It was all about my intership in the Spring of 2010 for Georgia State. Basically, I have to set up two more meetings next week and be professional during my intership (duh).

Oh, and one last thing. A test. Oh yeah, a test. 50 true / false questions over pretty much everything criminal justice. It's suppose to make sure we actually know something about this whole concept of criminal justice before we go out and embarrass the school in our intership. This little test wouldn't have been nearly as bad if I hadn't just taken some fun pain pills about an hour before hand. I swam through the test and hopefully did alright. But who knows. Some of the questions were just educated guesses because I've never really studied women as a seperate part of criminal activity, nor have I discussed certain specific police actions, and juvenile crimes have not been a major topic of my schooling at this point.

We shall see. All the best. I think I've earned myself a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment