Thursday, August 27, 2009

Casual Thursday

Back to the Magic Kingdom today after a stop at Epcot.

Should I bore you with the details or just get straight to some photos?

I thought so.



It was actually a pretty casual day. I took my time getting from place to place and didn't really take all that many pictures. Right now I'm just trying to take it all in and later I'll do some photo shoots and stuff.

I did run into a few great characters. Rafiki, Captain Hook and Smee.



Too bad the lighting was from the back with the primate. I did sent Stephanie a card when I learned of my new position on the "highway in the sky". I was pretty proud of it. Here it is.



Don't worry. She's already received it so she was still surprised.

Well, I've got to be up at and at work at 5:30 tomorrow, so I'm fixin' to turn in.

2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! You are getting some great opportunities. Hope work went well yesterday!

    Love from the little people in Conyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am finally catching up with your blog. I love the all the photos. I can't wait to get down there and see ya!

    ReplyDelete