Wednesday, August 19, 2009

From Disney!

This must be brief. I have a meeting in a few minutes.

First of all, I arrived safe and have my roommate assignments. I haven't met him yet, but we'll see how it goes.

I did get my work assignment.

MONORAIL!

How cool is that?

Apparently I will need to work at least 30 shifts before consideration for the pilot position. I believe (though I don't know) that means I'll be working on the platform. Still, great assignment (let's hope)

Tomorrow is a welcoming pool party hosted by Mickey Mouse. The theme is Star Wars.

Be sure to check in for pictures.

Oh, by the way, I will be posting a lot of pictures and things on here.

DO NOT EXPECT TO SEE ANY BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS OR TRADE SECRETS.

Not only does it ruin the magic, it's against policy. I'll post what I can but no more. I will also not give away any trade secrets or anything like that.

I will post pictures of hidden Mickey's. These will only be the Mickey's that are visible to the public and only those in waiting areas and seen while walking around. I will NOT take pictures of ones on rides. It takes away from other riders, it's unsafe and against the rules.

Yes, I will be minding the rules. Call me whatever you want.

I'll clue you in to more information later.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it! Keep us posted!
    From your family in Conyers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! Please stand clear of the doors. Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas.

    ReplyDelete