Friday, November 6, 2009

Disney Caribbean Beach Resort

There are only a handful of photos here to showcase a truly wonderful resort.

This is the resort where Stephanie and I stayed and it is the resort where my mom and sister will stay during their trip.

Below you will see several pictures including the pool, Old Port Royale, Jamacia, and the Custom House. The pool is zero entry as indicated by the dept mark. Old Port Royale is where most and almost all of the food is located. Jamacia is just one of the several island locations around. For example, Stephanie and I stayed in Barrbados. I don't know where the next trip will take us, but I'm sure it will be fantastic. The main difference between the resort islands is the colors. Jamacia is red while Barbados is kinda coral. Trinidad is I think red. There's another one that's blue. The Custom House is the front desk area.

Let's get on to those few pictures.



Again, I am ashamed that I don't have more photos, but it's sorta the same beauty over and over again. Very nice.

TTFN

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a cool place to visit. I think my next trip down I'm going to do more of this kind of thing....visiting the resorts and just sight seeing outside the parks a bit.

    Keep 'em coming Zach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz and I did this on our trip about 8 years ago where we visited many of the resorts. We've never seen the Caribbean Beach resort before, though. That pool area and the area with the hanging strings of lights are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that I've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.

    Walt Disney World Resort in Florida

    ReplyDelete