Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Photos Complete

That's it! I've done it! I've taken all of the photos I planned on taking.

I will of course still carry the camera around as I'm out and about, but I think I have pretty much all of the Walt Disney World Resort photo-ed. Now it's just a matter of actually putting them up here for you guys to see. Should you feel I've missed something (wait until you see the entry first!), let me know and I'll be happy to backtrack and see if I can get it. But for now, you'll just be getting the photo essays. Land by land, resort by resort.

So look be forward to more great photos, like these, in the future.



Let's see. We've got Liz and Bleach the puppet right up there. That's all well and good, but Darrell is doing what exactly?



A parking lot. Actually, I take pictures like this often. Since I go to the parks a lot, I sometimes have trouble remembering where I parked that day.



Me wearing a Thrashers jersey. Awesome.



Me wearing a tiara. Not quite as awesome.



Part of the gang at Epcot, looking for Figment.



The Casey Corner cast members dancing. Okay I suppose.



Princess Aurora. Blurry and sideways. Not okay.



DeTag posing for a picture on the Finding Nemo ride. Unfortunately, it wasn't my camera DeTag was posing for.

Remember that ride kids?

"Look Mr. Ray! It's Nemo! We found Nemo!"
"Oh, there you are Nemo!"

or

"In the big blue world, we're gonna go explore.
In the big blue world we've never seen before.
So many creatures swimming around the sea.
In the big blue world and all of them are waiting for me."

It was that for about 15 minutes because the ride stopped as we experienced technical difficults and had to be evacuated.

Back to more photos.



The hand of Walt Disney on the Partners Statue. What's that on his ring finger?



Don't ask.

As you can see, not all photos always make the blog. Only the cream of the crop.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment