Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What happened to the blog?

Well, funny you should ask.

Two things, both related to Georgia State.

First and foremost, I don't want to forget that school comes first. One of the primary things I do on the Internet is this blog. Now, I will see the Panthers' colors and be reminded that there is some work to be done.

Second, I am becoming more and more proud of my university. See, I am taking this security class with a bunch of people who major in Criminal Justice or similar majors.

Well, as it turns out, some of these other folks are embarrassing. I am proud of my attitude, my knowledge, and my behavior in class. A large part of it has to do with my professors. I'm not the best student by any means, but at the same time I can't even imagine some of these other people surviving in the real work environment.

I make my share of mistakes, but they are not obvious errors. Like taking one's shoes off in the middle of class and propping feet up on a chair. What? Or asking what very basic, criminal justice terms are.

Give me a break!

The new color scheme is reflective of my newfound pride for Georgia State. It might be slightly tweeked from time to time in the next week or so, but I think I'm going to like it and I certainly hope you will too.

The pictures on the side are being refurbished for your future enjoyment.

2 comments:

  1. I quite enjoyed Georgia State, and I'm glad for your rejuvenated pride in our school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring on the school pride. Also, update this blog. My continued following of this blog depends on it. Give me reading fodder or be cast out! :) I told you your check was dispatched right?

    ReplyDelete