Sunday, November 8, 2009

Tis The Season...For Monorail Teal!



That's right! A brand new Monorail has made her debut recently (within the last day or so). I rode her today and she was as smooth as Monorail Black. Each train does have her own unique personality, which is why I hate Monorail Red. But I love Black because she gets up to speed quickly, maintains a smooth ride, and she breaks quickly but not harshly. Amazing.

Here are some pictures of this beautiful train.



Now, she looks a lot like Monorail Blue. You can tell the two apart by the white slash marks in the sides of the train. It's similar to Monorail Coral and Monorail Lime to disquish them from (the now retired) Monorail Pink and Monorail Green.

Also, the Magic Kingdom is decked out for the holiday season. These are just a few pictures.



I'll return to my normal posts soon. Please note that I will be focusing a lot more on school work soon and not entries. However, I only have four more resorts and that will be it as far as picture taking! Those resorts are Coronado, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Old Key West, and Port Orleans. So, I apologize, but not really. School should come first. Wait. School DOES come first.

Starting Tuesday.

Evening.

If for some reason I can't get everything posted before I leave Disney, I'll be sure to post them from Georgia. I still have a heck of a lot of posting to do. Trust me, it will be worth the wait.

Here's a sneak preview I just can't resist showing a little early. It's from Pixar Place in Hollywood Studios. Remember I said in a previous post I noticed Buzz Lightyear's butt said something? Here's the picture I hoped I would get but never thought I would.

See, this is me, Buzz and Woody in Andy's room.



And this is Buzz's rear!



Hilarious!

I'll return to park and resort photo essay posts soon, but I figured you probably want to see some holiday spirit along with the monorail's new baby! And Buzz's behind.

3 comments:

  1. I hope to make it Disney one year and see the Christmas decorations in person....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabella took the words right outta my mouth. We've been pondering doing it this year for just a few days but I just don't think it's gonna happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be great to see you guys again down here. Of course, I totally understand the expense part and everything. I'll certainly try to capture the spirit of the season with some photos.

    ReplyDelete