Tuesday, November 3, 2009

No New Photo Essays Today

Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm unfortunately not going to be getting to a new photo essay today.

I've been...busy.



Actually, I have been fairly busy, though I need to get busier.

I need to start consentrating more heavily on my school stuff, both in financial paper work and a massive assignment for being down here.

Also, don't think I've been slacking on the photos. In reality I have almost everything photographed. All four parks are done. Many of the resorts are done. I just have to hit the Downtown Disney area with its resorts plus the Animal Kingdom resort area.

Just wanted to give a little update.

Oh, and the weather here was a breezy 77 degrees today with overcast skies.

3 comments:

  1. Well, that's the Swan in the BG there, so my guess is Yacht and Beachclub?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrong on both counts.

    Yes, that is the Swan back there. It's actually a beach between the Swan and Dolphin on the edge of the lake.

    I've not actually seen much of Coronado outside the bus stop and Pepper Market.

    I do have Yacht and Beach Club coming. Hopefully tonight.

    ReplyDelete