Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Trivia (Pirates)

Yo ho, yo ho! A pirate's life for me!

Below are ten flags from famous, infamous, or soon to be famous pirates. Match the pirates to their appropriate flags.























1. Blackbeard
2. Black Bunny Crew
3. Steve Bonnet
4. Henry Every
5. Edward Low
6. Christopher Moody
7. Jack Rackham
8. Bartholomew Roberts
9. Jack Sparrow
10. Thomas Tew

The answer to yesterday's question can be found here . The answer to this question will be found here soon. Don't forget the hockey quiz with answers to come soon.

Editor's note: Unlike other trivia questions, I really didn't know the answer to this question before I looked into it. However, I find the different pirate flags interesting so I developed this question. If you don't know any of them, it's okay. I didn't either.

1 comment:

  1. Better late than never!!!

    Flags (in Order)
    EDWARD LOW
    STEVE BONNET
    JACK RACKHAM
    HENRY EVERY
    THOMAS TEW
    THE BLACK BUNNY CREW - the best by far :)
    BLACKBEARD
    CHRISTOPHER MOODY
    BARTHOLOMEW ROBERTS
    JACK SPARROW

    ReplyDelete