Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Catching Up (Make Up Photos)

Now, I missed a few things at Liberty Square, Toontown, and Fantasyland.

Most of them were characters, but one was a new show that just started. I'm not positive if it was today or yesterday, but it's very new.

Let's start with the Judge's Tent in Toontown, home of Pixie Hollow and the Princess Room.

I started in Pixie Hollow, home of the fairies.



I had a little bit of a rough time with the Fairies because I had no idea what they were talking about. I've never heard of two of them and then Tink was just making sure I wasn't a pirate. The other female fairy apparently helps out the animals, like painting dots on ladybugs or pulling butterflies from cacoons. The guy plays soccer with a ball made of mashed up leaves. They were all WAY to energetic and spastic. I love meeting the characters, but this whole fairy thing made me extremely uncomfortable.

I was so relieved to get out of Pixie Hollow and into the Princess Room.



I was fine with the Princesses. Not only am I familiar with their stories, but they're not dangerously insane like the Pixies are.

Next I saw Alice, the White Rabbit, and the Queen of Hearts in Fantasyland. Alice actually went on a spin with some guests on the tea cups which was very cool for them.



Finally, Tiana's Showboat Jubilee. It starts with a procession up Liberty Square.



Then, they board the Liberty Belle Paddleboat and sing a couple of numbers.



Here's a video I shot during the Jubilee. Now, bear in mind that I am NOT a videographer. I'm barely a photographer.



After the boat goes around Tom Sawyer island and returns to port, the procession then gets off the boat and comes back down the street followed by a grand finale, which I also videotaped.

There's more to come, including my conversation with Push from Tomorrowland. I think that will be the next photo entry.

TTFN

PS: I am having a lot of problems with the videos loading. I got one in and I'm going to try and get the others one too, but as seperate posts perhaps. Anyway, I'm trying!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool! I am so jealous that you get to hit the parks everyday and experience all of those wonderful and often missed-just-because-we-realy-don't-have-enoughtime-ohh-must-ride-the-Mansion-again-and-the-pirates opportunities. That is why I am living vicariously through you :)

    BTW, faries are scary and the Queen of Hearts rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree, Annabella. Zach, you are my hero! And I'll add one minor comment about the Faries... Tink is pretty hot. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tink is also sparkly.

    I don't forget what a priviledge it is to do what I do.

    Thanks for looking at all of this. I really enjoy doing it.

    ReplyDelete