Saturday, October 31, 2009

Thanks to All!

I have to give a big shout out to my mom, Steve and Liz, and Mickey Mouse.

I recieved something from all four characters today.

From mom I got a huge singing Halloween card.



It sings "One Eyed, One Horned, Flying Purple People Eater." Amazing and I really appreciate it! I makes me smile every time I open it! Thanks and I love an miss you!

From the Vitale's, I got a really cool hand drawn card with a three-eyed monster with one eye closed. He wished me a Happy Hallowink! Very cool. Unfortunately the photo below doesn't do it justice.

There was also some pins for FBO+1, Mo from Puppatoons, a magnet already in a happy home on the fridge, and an amazingly awesome monster beast with candies inside. Love it love it!



There was also some propoganda for the 501st. That reminds me of a project I need to do.

My gift from Mickey Mouse was mailed to my house in Georgia and mom mailed it to me. Mickey gave me an early Christmas gift, an extra day in the parks for 3 people, some coupons for free drinks and popcorn, discounts on already discounted items, and some other really cool things, like a free photopass picture and discounts on Cirque du Soleil which is normally not discounted until day-of performances.

Thanks to Liz, Steve, Mom and Mickey for making my Halloween so much better!

I am going to bed very soon. Harry (my roommate) and I went to Epcot yesterday, then laundry, then I made my marshmallow smore bites for co-workers so I go very little sleep. Thank goodness for the time change!

Here's Harry with a Terracotta Chinese warrior in Epcot's China. He says he looks a lot like them with similar eyebrows and facial structure. Of course, the Terracotta rarely smile so I don't see the similarities nearly as much as he does.



And me making the smore bites.



Oh yeah. If you haven't already, set the clocks back one hour.

TTFN

2 comments:

  1. You are welcome, my friend! And check that box from us... there should be an FBO magnet in there, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it! I had already put it on the fridge before the photo was taken.

    Once the candies are gone, my pens are going in there.

    -Zach-

    ReplyDelete