Thursday, October 8, 2009

Disney's Wilderness Lodge Photo Essay

Before I get to the photos, let me give you a link once again to the Black Bunny Blog. This is the blog by my friend Gina. She took a lot of good pictures during their recent trip. It's also neat to get a different perspective on Disney, that of a guest. Plus, you won't find a picture of a greens sundae on my blog.

I'm not going to talk much about the photos below because there really isn't all that much to say. Hopefully, the pictures talk for themselves.

I will say that there are a number of pictures of a stream: from it bubbling up inside the main lobby, to trickling down the rocks forming a roaring waterfall. All that water ends up in the pool. It's really cool. That water should not be confused with the mighty Fire Rock Geyser, also pictured below.

I've taken some photos before of the Lodge because this is where my mom, sister and I stayed when they came down.

Enjoy!



TTFN

5 comments:

  1. Wilderness Lodge will always be special because it's just about the only place you can find Humphrey Bear in the Parks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love the stream that flows into the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Humphrey! I was trained that it's good luck to rub his nose on that totem pole.

    And I have learned to eat without ketchup at Whispering Canyon. Even on stuff I would normally drown in the tomato liquid goodness.

    That stream is amazing. Really, the entire element of water incorporated throughout this resort is pretty spectacular. Wood is also used a ton for a really authentic (or perhaps fantastical) National Park feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They have comfy chairs!

    ReplyDelete