Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The African Outpost from EPCOT in Pictures

Okay. This will be the shortest entry for pictures. Only five.



That's it!

They are most known for their refreshments and African sculptures. I never got a picture I liked of the sculptures.

There are several refridgerators in the area stocked with cokes. If you open them up, you get a cool burst of an icy breeze. You can also get my favorite snacks here. A Coke Float or a Frozen Coke. Love it love it love it!

I don't know why there's an African Outpost. It seems like there should be a country here. Egypt would be awesome. Greece too. Like where Stephanie currently is. Maybe Brazil. There's not a South American country represented in the World Showcase.

Oh well.

I will join you again soon. TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment