Saturday, April 10, 2010

From the Animal Kingdom, Asia Photos

There are a ton of great pictures from Animal Kingdom. Asia is certainly no exception. I love the river, the ruins, the frozen Coke store. Inexplicably, I kept taking pictures of the Gupta Gear area. Oh, and there are some Disney ducks hanging around (of course!). There's also a fountain that I really like for some reason. Simple, yet beautiful.



Next, let's head on over to the Kali River Rapids. Awesome ride with some beautiful statues in its temple.







The Maharajah Jungle Trek is next on our adventure in Asia. This is a nice place to see some animals, see some ruins. Really nice picture place, one of my favorites. I generally had the place to myself because I would go as soon as the gates opened and literally no one was around. Guests would go to the attractions first so it was very peaceful place, isolated just for me. Of course, there are animals on the Trek beyond just birds, but for some reason most of them were never around when I had my camera.





Now, I've never eaten here, but I love the decor. It's the Yak and Yeti. It was so popular that they opened up a quick service location.



Of course, we have to end our journey at the Forbidden Mountain.



You can see all the camping equipment hanging up. I did find an interesting bag hanging up with Atlanta connections.



I may have shown it on the blog before, but it's worth showing again.

Hope you enjoyed. Like I said, I love Animal Kingdom because of their numerous photo spots.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment