Thursday, April 1, 2010

Disney Brackets

Well, as most of you know, I created a fun little Disney World Bracket for the attractions, locations, resorts, and restuarants. Once I get in more completed brackets, I'll put up the results in a few ways.

In case you haven't seen them, here they are again (a little sideways)...




I'll also do a fun little game. I'll put up everyone's name that submitted brackets along with another list of final fours. Match up who goes with who.

I'll also show the grand totals for how far each attraction when overall with everyone's bracket.

With the limited number I've gotten back, I'm already surprised at some of the results.

I did want to explain a few things. First of all, I intentionally did not include a lot of instructions. I wanted it to be open to interpretation. The basic idea is, if you could only choose one attraction from the two presented in that round, what would you rather do? For locations, where would you rather be? Where would you rather eat or stay?

Now, I know we haven't all eaten everywhere or stayed everywhere, but that doesn't mean it has to automatically get eliminated. It's up to you. I will say that if you have made no effort to try the attraction or don't know what the restuarant is, that should be a clue not to vote for it.

One issue that I told Gina is that I find it fun, but at some point it does make you choose between your children!

Hope you are enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. It was like choosing between my children in some of those. However, I think I did pretty good. We should utilize these for our next trip to Disney! My brackets have been posted on facebook. I'll e-mail you a copy.

    ReplyDelete