Friday, April 23, 2010

Have you tried Domino's Pizza lately?

I like pizza. I like it a lot. I never really had a favorite. Some things I liked from places, but it never seemed like anyone had the total package.

Pizza Hut was probably my first choice because I like the way they do their black olives. That's about it.

Papa Johns has a good cheese blend, but I'm not a huge fan of the bread.

Dominos was okay. They didn't standout in any category, but they were cheap. At Disney, I'd order the 3 for $5.55 a few times out of money issues and conveyance.

Mellow Mushroom is probably my least favorite pizza. The calzones are okay, but I really am not a huge fan of the spring mineral water crust.

Well, if you haven't heard, Dominos has reinvented their recipe. Take a look at this mini-documentary.



I took it for a test run with no real expectations.

Well, I am impressed to say the least. I loved this pizza. I mean, loved it! Normally I won't request pizza from anywhere if you said you were ordering, do I have a preference. But now, it's Dominos.

I highly suggest you give them a try. Here's a coupon when you check out at dominos.com.

5191 - It's good for two medium, two topping pizzas for $5.99 each. Or use EBFP - good for buy one, get one free large pizzas.

Here's what the customers had to say,



Enjoy!



And no, I didn't get any free pizza for this. Wish I had, but I didn't.

Normally, I don't do things like this, but this new pizza honest to goodness inspired me. You hear of companies changing things, but it's generally a fresh coat of paint or a new logo. This tastes like honest change.

No comments:

Post a Comment