Saturday, April 17, 2010

We are ze German Pictures

Willkommen nach Deutschland! Mehr tacos und geschmackvolle Zehen heute.

or, in English:

"Welcome to Germany! Let's get started with our tour!"

Germany is pretty simple. Very small. I love the Kings and the guy fighting the sea serpent. I forgot the story there, but I'm sure there is one.



Germany also has the little miniature town with train set. Pretty cool. If you did the Kim Possible World Showcase Adventure, the church figures' eyes lit up bright red. Frightening sight and I have no idea why it happened. I always meant to do the Kim Possible mission, but never got around to it.



When my family came down, we ate at the Biergarten. Very nice with live music. It's Oktoberfest all the time!

Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oi! oi! oi!
Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oi! oi! oi!
Ziggy zoggy ziggy zoggy oi! oi! oi!



One think the band did I did NOT like was play the song "Roll Out The Barrel". You can ask Chuck Bell about this classic polka. I hate this song and Chuck feels the need to play it almost every time I'm at Philips Arena. I wonder if he plays it as much when I'm not there.

Moving on...

Snow White is also German. She was the first character I ever worked with. She was fantastic. Little bit of trivia: When she is off stage, there is a set of Disney coloring books for her to color and help pass the time. Snow would do one of two things. Either she would color all the other Disney Princesses with her colors (yellow skirt, blue top with red striped arms) or she would make them look like they were the Joker from "The Dark Knight" with black eyes, white face, and big red grin. Princesses can be scary when they aren't baking gooseberry pies for Grumpy or working in the diamond mines...



Lots of other neat things to see around Germany. Christmas store, another wine store, many nifty things.



Stephanie was only suppose to have a layover in the country, but I figured it would be fun to go ahead and visit the EPCOT version. Sound good? Good.

Onward!

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment