Monday, April 19, 2010

Message from Stephanie

Stephanie sent an email to a few folks today. I copied and pasted it here.

--

Hi everyone,

I'm sure everyone has been worried about me and Krista but we are hanging in there. We have been stuck in Paris and never made it to Rome or Athens. We managed to book a train up to London on Wednesday and are hoping to catch our original flight out of London back to the US. Sorry we haven't been in touch more but it is extremely difficult to find a phone and just getting on gmail has been a struggle. We have a new hotel now right next to the Eiffel Tower and it is really nice. We are safe but to be honest are kinda tired of Paris at this point. We have pretty much done it all and seen all the sights. I'm gonna get McDonald's in a little bit cuz I just want a burger and fries. No Mountain Dew here either...you know how much I am missing it! Donna--please let everyone at work know that we are safe and will hopefully make it back on Wednesday night. This might be our only email as this cyber cafe is not that close to our hotel. I hope everyone is doing well and we will see everyone soon! I swear I will kiss the ground of the USA when we get back!!

Love,

Stephanie and Krista

--

So to sum up her trip,

Monday, April 12
Left from the United States



Tuesday, April 13
Arrived in London



Wednesday, April 14
Arrived in Paris



Thursday, April 15
Paris



Friday, April 16
Paris



Saturday, April 17
Paris



Sunday, April 18
Paris



Monday, April 19
Paris



Tuesday, April 20
Paris (expected)



Wednesday, April 21
Hopefully they will be on their way home.

I sure do miss her and I hope she gets home safe. We did talk today and said the McDonalds was the best meal she's had since being over there. The Sprite was weird, the fries were a little off, but the double cheeseburger was perfect and delicious.

I'll keep everyone updated as much as possible. I hope you will all keep Stephanie and Krista in your thoughts and prayers.

Thanks!

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Did she make it home??? I'm just getting a chance to catch up with your blog!

    ReplyDelete