Monday, September 12, 2011

Coming Soon...

In a new segment I'm going to do starting on Thursday, I'm going to prepare for the NHL season in my own way.

In this, I will look at many of the NHL teams. But not how you are probably thinking.

Here's a hint. See if you can figure out where I'm going.

To put it kinda in hockey terms, the division winners of this little experiment would probably have to be (in no particular order) the Carolina Hurricanes, Chicago Blackhawks, Dallas Stars, Los Angeles Kings, and New York Islanders.

The Buffalo Sabres, Montreal Canadiens, Minnesota Wild, San Jose Sharks, Colorado Avalanche, Winnipeg Jets, and St. Louis Blues are all in the penalty box.

The New York Rangers have a game misconduct.

The Detroit Red Wings, Vancouver Canucks and Ottawa Senators all got whistled for icing. Not the worst penalty, but still something you should avoid.

Yeah, I'm being mysterious. I know. But all will make sense later.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment