Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Toronto Maple Leafs Blue Crew

The Toronto Maple Leafs Blue Crew

Toronto is next as we count down towards the Jets opening night by visiting the NHL Ice Girls.

And Toronto's squad is odd odd odd odd odd. They are on the website, but you have to find them. And by on the website, I mean there's literally one picture.



And there are not found that much in the internet world either. It's odd. I'm thinking they are a promotional group more than an ice crew, but I'm not positive. The only other picture I can find is from an event off sight.



That's it. No more Toronto Blue Crew. There's a lot of pictures available of the mascot, Carlton the Bear...



...but no more girls.

Maybe I can borrow pictures of the Toronto Raptors Dance Squad.



For their safety, those girls should go over to the Maple Leafs and be their dance team. I doubt Carlton will eat any of them.



What may be worse than being eaten, a Michael Jackson dancing raptor.



That totally ruins the effect of having good looking ladies out on court. It's too distracting and bad and just plain creepy.

Well, I guess there's the risk of the showing more girls on this post would run the risk of including more dancing mascots with them, but let's try.



Damn it! Okay, no more Raptor cheerleaders. Maybe there's another solution.

A celebrity perhaps?



Yay! Taylor Swift, making her second appearance on the countdown. For totally unrealated reasons. And no, I am not a Taylor Swift fan. I couldn't name any of her songs. But I do know that Beyonce had one of the greatest music videos of all time.

But that doesn't solve our lack of Maple Leaf girl pictures.

Oh! I know!

The Toronto Marlies, the AHL affiliate of the Leafs.



That would work.

But their pictures are limited too. I need to fill the void.

Well, when all else fails, turn to Dragon Con.

I will end our session today with pictures of some ladies from Dragon Con this year. Some are cute, some smokin', some scary as all get out, but still strangely attractive.



I can't remember, what was that Beyonce song that was one of the best music videos of all time? I really don't keep up with the music scene at all, but I'll bet it had Justin Timberlake in it. Seems like he's in everything.



Go Leafs Go!

-A full list of ice crews can be found here.-

No comments:

Post a Comment