Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Phoenix Coyotes Paw Patrol

The Phoenix Coyotes Paw Patrol

We continue counting down to the Winnipeg Jets season opener by looking at these desert hotties.



I'm confused.



Yeah. That confused. I'm speaking whale.

I think the Coyotes have an ice girl squad. I mean, there's pictures online. There's audition information (that's the link up there). There's photos of the audition from this year right here. Nothing worth reposting though.

But the team really doesn't advertise them. That's where the confusion comes in.



Other websites have their squads pages readily accessable. Not the Paw Patrol. It's a bit odd. I can't even find past year's pages, which I have been pretty successful at to this point. The fact they have them and not market them confuses me. Why the secrecy? Hi, I'm Dory.

Luckily, there are some photos from Sports Illustrated available in the CNN Vault. I present those to you now.




That's so totally righteous.



Well, almost totally righteous. I'm a big fan of pretty girls in hockey jerseys, maybe even the gloves. But the helmets? That is not all that sexy. And it looks like the helmets were specifically for the photo shoot, at least the red ones, because they are very shiny. And they don't have the logo. See what I mean? Here's some girls in their "shiny" helmets versus the players in their "dull" helmets.



Wait. I've seen that shiny Coyote helmet before...



As a Christmas tree ornament.

Those girls in the helmets are totally bummin' me out dude. And whatever dude thought that having the babes totally look like their fighting each other and like throwing punches dude, not a good look. Totally not cool dude.

To end our tour of Phoenix, I present a video from "Turtle Talk with Crush". You can visit this wise turtle in a few Disney parks around the world and interact with the shell-guy. Around the 1:00 mark you can see why this relates back to Phoenix. The look on Crush's face in response to the kid at the 1:20 mark really makes me laugh.



Later dudes!

-A full list of ice crews can be found here.-

No comments:

Post a Comment