Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Washington Capitals Red Rockers

The Washington Capitals Red Rockers

We are going to the nation's capital for today's ice crew as we count down to the Jets opening night.



These are the girls for the upcoming season.



Let's just get to the photos.



That's it.



Really.


No fun
easter eggs here! I know I often have stories or fun facts not related to the girls, but I just don't have the time today.

Sorry about that. If you are looking for something, you are
wasting your time. I mean, me hiding something in this blog would be absurd. Like a secret agency controlling everything.

That's crazy talk!

And it's a
little creepy. Thinking about secrets hidden all around us. The government wouldn't do that. So why would I? Unless it was to present some awesome link to some story about secrets.

I do love the National Treasure movies. And, I must admit, I liked the DaVinci Code movies too. I know. I know. Actually, I love the idea of secret societies. Illuminati. Masons. Things like that.

I don't know how much faith I have in the secret societies actually pulling the strings, but it is interesting to think about. The hidden secrets
in PLAIN SIGHT. Even secrets we know are secrets, but we still want to know about them. Like how the Secret Service works. Or what's on board Air Force One. Or what does the President actually know. Are there hidden images and maps in the DC layout? What does that eye pyramid thing mean on the dollar bill? Things like that.

But who am I kidding. Of course I'll present some additional pictures for you.

And they are good secrets.



The Victoria's Secret Angels. Mighty nice. Hopefully that pacifies your need for an additional tidbit with the ice girls blog entries.

Also not secret: where to find the other posts about the NHL ice girls.

That's in the link below.

-A full list of ice crews can be found here.-

No comments:

Post a Comment